Since 1852, we've been "The Light at Third and Vine." Wisconsin had barely become a state when Baptist missionaries came to the St. Croix Valley. We began with just 11 members and a lot of prayer. Our sanctuary went up in 1866, the parsonage in 1884, church annex in 1890, new addition in 1982, and our youth and administrative building, "The Crossing Point", was acquired in 1987. We have a real historic treasure in the Jardine pipe organ, one of the rarest in the nation. Installed here in 1872, after a long river trip from Pittsburgh, PA, it was completely refurbished in the 1990's. Yes, we do have a long history but we look forward to a bright future.